Third Watch but the last episode is this Friday.
I like all the Law & Orders and any thing on Court TV.
Third Watch but the last episode is this Friday.
I like all the Law & Orders and any thing on Court TV.
All of the Law and Orders
Desperate Housewives
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Nip/Tuck
Dr. Phil (WOOHOO! I watch everyday [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] haha)
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Sportscenter
PTI
Around the horn
ER and CSI
Sportscenter
American Chopper
DOG the bounty hunter
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
PTI
Around the Horn
Sportscenter
all csi's
svu
chapelle's
viva la bam
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
South Park
Chappelle's Show
Wild Boys
Viva La Bam
PTI
Headbangers Ball
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
scrubs
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Don't really have a favorite show.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks